New version of dirtyJOE is available for download at http://dirty-joe.com
- Opcodes Help – embedded detailed description of all Java bytecode instructions.
- Active Help – short description of opcode directly in Code Editor window, updated automatically on opcode selection.
- Improved Python scripting – added decrypter for Allatori obfuscator and added possibility to re-encrypt previously decrypted strings.
- Active Search – search feature on Constant Pool tab
It is over one year since I had released v1.0 (exactly 1 year and 3 days), so this post will be kind of summary. I don’t have full downloads statistics because I’ve changed hosting in mid november 2010, so I’ll present download statistics only for versions 1.3 and 1.4.
- During last 18 months I’ve wrote almost 10000 lines of code
- Currently project contains 13000 lines of code
- Version 1.3 x86 was downloaded 3790 times
- Version 1.3 x64 was downloaded 1332 times
- Version 1.3 totalcmd was downloaded 2343 times
- Version 1.4 x86 was downloaded 3548 times
- Version 1.4 x64 was downloaded 1352 times
- Version 1.4 totalcmd was downloaded 2734 times
- I’ve received 0 donations (ftw!)
Gratz 4 the donationz!
Hehe yup :D I’ve put it there for the lulz :D
hI Rewolf, please keep upgrading DirtyJoe!!! Inserting new lines of bytecode would be an awesome feature…
I’ve it on my long-term TODO list, as it would require rewriting disassembler part (well, maybe it could be done on the current code base, but it would be better to do it right).